New features include screen readers, voice commands and more
CORONA, Calif. – February 10, 2019 /Canna Newswire/ – Global CBD manufacturer and distributor CBD Living has unveiled a brand-new website, complete with dozens of accessibility tools, becoming the most consumer-friendly CBD marketplace on the web. Now, consumers with all levels of ability can easily and comfortably access the CBD Living website, learn more about how CBD can help them, and purchase products.
New accessibility components include keyboard navigation, text readers, voice commands, color and contrast adjustments, font size and spacing adjustments, magnifiers, image descriptions and a dictionary tool. Users can access these settings by clicking on the International Symbol of Access (International Wheelchair Symbol) found on the left side of every CBD Living webpage. A full list of accessibility options can be found below.
These new features are courtesy of EqualWeb, a service committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. The components are compliant with codes WCAG 2.1, EN 301549, Section 508 and the ADA and are compatible with most web browsers, including Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge and Opera.
Example of using the “Dark High-Contrast” accessibility tool
“We find that we receive daily orders from people of all ages, genders and geographic locations, and we wondered how we could expand our reach even more,” says CBD Living COO Sean McDonald. “Since CBD is helpful to so many, we wanted to ensure that all people could easily access the site and receive help. We’re looking forward to serving an even broader range of customers with these new tools.”
Full list of CBD Living website accessibility options:
- Screen reader adjustment: Makes the site compatible for screen reader users
- Keyboard navigation: Enables users to navigate by keyboard, without using the mouse
- Smart navigation: Enables users to navigate the site by numeric keys
- Blinks blocking: Stops blinking and flashing of moving content
- Text reader: Reads the site’s text aloud, in supported browsers
- Voice commands: Executes commands with a microphone, in supported browsers
- Adjusts the color on backgrounds, headers & content
- Bright high-contrast: Changes the site’s background to white, with dark fonts
- Dark high-contrast: Changes the site’s background to black, with white fonts
- Monochrome: Changes the site’s colors to grayscale
- Font: Adjust sfont size, line spacing and word spacing
- Cursor: Enlarges the cursor and change its color
- Magnifier: Zooms the screen’s display
- Readable font: Converts the site’s font to sans-serif readable fonts
- Image descriptions: Displays image descriptions in a floating window
- Highlight links: Highlights the site links
- Highlight headers: Highlights the site headers
- Readable mode: Displays the site’s contents in a new window, clearly and readable
- Text magnifier: Increases the content chosen by the cursor, shown in a tooltip
- Dictionary: Describes words by mouse selection
- Virtual keyboard: Enables users to type content using the mouse
About CBD Living:
CBD Living is one of the fastest-growing global cannabidiol (CBD) manufacturers and distributors, with more than 100 products in 5,000 stores and shipping to consumers worldwide. CBD Living’s prestigious in-house scientists use ultrasound waves to break down CBD into nanoparticles, allowing the CBD to pass through the blood membrane for enhanced absorption. This proprietary technique leads to up to 90 percent bioavailability, compared to 10-15 percent bioavailability when consumed in a traditional CBD product. From the original CBD Living Water product to CBD gummies, chocolates, freezes, tinctures, vapes, bath bombs and more, CBD Living is constantly innovating to bring the future of CBD to consumers today. For more information, please visit www.cbdliving.com.
# CNW #
Britt La Hue
The post CBD Living Announces New Accessible Website to Better Serve Consumers Of All Abilities appeared first on Canna Newswire.